Welcome to 1.31 IU CTF Community's Forum & ShatteR Clan's discussion board!

HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Server issue

Go down 
AuthorMessage
M3rc3h
*)S(*Leader

PostSubject: Server issue   Tue Sep 09, 2008 11:05 pm

Greetz.

As I've seen some of you really complained about my server's quality regarding it's connection, some of you even started using vulgar words and so on.

Now let me tell you something: GSG9 is off for a week now, and hosting /S3/ server isn't the most pleasant thing to do also for me.
I didn't host the server cause I have no where to play, don't worry about me. I created the server for the 1.31 community, and as long as GSG9 is off, /S3/ will be on. The server does not have a good connection but then again it is better than nothing.

I hosted the server for you people and I think I deserve as much as a 'thanks' like cultured people said, and not a "I have a shit lag here".
If you don't like it, leave.

I am not willing to listen to some of your useless whines anymore. Especially JOE my friend if you haven't noticed yourself yet.

Thank you.

M3rC3h
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://s3forum.up-with.com
Wyvern
*)S(*Member

PostSubject: Re: Server issue   Tue Sep 09, 2008 11:22 pm

lol.. you're kinda pushing away the possibility of getting in S3 like this joe ^^
well i probably seem ungrateful aswell. i might have said the server sucks (with a smiley at the end =P).. * best excuse to use whenever i lose to you right *
even though i totally couldn't make it any better..
i actually love the ping in your server.. the laggy waves might get anoying if i get too much of them.. but that was only yesterday evening untill now..furthermore it's pretty sweet playable for me.
so here it comes: thanks for creating a server for us while gsg9 is down mercury.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.vince203.hyves.nl
tek

PostSubject: Re: Server issue   Wed Sep 10, 2008 4:39 pm

Thank you for s3 - srv, presently he replaced us gsg9, though there were not large lags, but it better what nothing. Blagodorim M3rc3h =)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JOE

PostSubject: JOE   Wed Sep 10, 2008 9:37 pm

Wow all this post because of me.I must worth something then. I apologize to master of server !!!
And if he give me his address i will send him a golden medal.I didn't expect that someone is listen
my blablabla.And i also regret all the bad things what i did say to other players !!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
tek

PostSubject: Re: Server issue   Thu Sep 11, 2008 4:46 pm

Well did push speech, why you think Joe that heaved up this theme from you?

D3v.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Server issue   

Back to top Go down

Server issue
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Servers-
Jump to: